Sunday 10 July 2016

Post Raya


I am back in Ipoh and tomorrow I am on call in ICU. Oh how depressing. Back from raya holiday and straight to on call.

I am looking at my raya photos. I am swept by mixed emotions; happy because i got to spend time with my family, sad when i think that this might be my last raya with them, overjoy looking at the photos of AKJ gathering together and having fun.

Here are a few of my favourite shots.

On the way to atuk's grave on 2nd syawal




Atuk's grave


Reciting  surah yassin for atuk


4th syawal OOTD
Love Ati's raya outfit and it feels so good to see her smile brightly like that


di 'puncak' with Ana


Overly excited in this photo :-)
Mom who never smile in photos, lol
Youngest and the most manja 
Raya at Cijan's house
Raya at Anjang's house

I wish I can spend more time visiting my relatives. But too bad I have to return to Ipoh already today. 

Praying hard for a good call tomorrow. 

Ipoh people, any open house invitation? Ngeeee :-D










No comments:

Post a Comment