Sunday 3 July 2016

Aloha!

I am excited. This is the first post for this blog and I have so many things to talk about but I can't make up my mind on what I should say first.

But i guess, a short and sweet introduction will be nice.

Hi all. My name is Wani. I am from Malaysia, currently living in Ipoh which is located at the northern part of Malaysia.

I am a doctor. Apart from medicine, my interest lies in baking & cooking and I am currently obsessed with scuba diving. I love to travel and I love make ups and I am trying to eat clean and live healthily.

some random selfie, taken in the morning after I finished my on call

the most recent shot with my family. another 2 sisters are not in the photo though
this is me, during my last dive in TARP Kota Kinabalu
I will be sharing recipes here and stories from my trips here and there. I will be writing on stuff that I am very excited about, i.e buying new make ups and skin care products. Sometimes I have very strong opinion about an issue but I don't like to voice it out, so I will blab about it here. I will also share random touching moments that I encounter and some emotional outburst every now and then. 

Happy reading. Do leave your comment/thoughts alright. 


No comments:

Post a Comment