Tuesday 2 August 2016

Gifts for sisters

Have you heard, even the most simple act of kindness can make you feel happy?

There are many published papers that describe this. When someone lends a helping hand or maybe just smile or make others feel better in some ways, the brain reacts by releasing a hormone that send signals for us to feel elated, we feel happy in return.


The world would be a much better place when everyone is happy. 

I was walking in MPH book store the other day. I was not looking for any particular book so I took my time and walk through every aisle, checking out books that caught my eye. 

Then I saw this..



I think this would make a great gift for my sister Ati. She has been unwell lately. I hope this will help her to feel better. 

So I wrapped it up nice and pretty and gave it to her today. We had a doctor's appointment in KL. 


I hope this would be a good read for Ati. Hope she likes reading it. 

I also got something for Ira, a fiction book. Ira loves to read. She used to curl up and read for hours. Now she is more into her phone although she carries a book everywhere she goes. 




"when you make someone smiles, your heart smiles along"

Footnote : Ati and Ira are both my younger sisters. Although they can get very annoying at times, I love them to bits!


No comments:

Post a Comment