Friday 14 July 2017

I'm engaged!

First entry for 2017 is on my engagement, because I want to remember  this day for the rest of my life.

This year I have been so into planners and bullet journal that I have neglected this blog. Sorry blog! I'll try to make it up okay.

Anyway, I got engaged on 9th July 2017 (on Ira's birthday).

Introducing my fiancé, Azhar 

Azhar is from Sabah. He came with his family all the way from Tawau. The family came with the intention to merisik but we got engaged at the same setting since it was more convenient as such. So there was no pelamin or hantaran or fancy outfit. And we didn't invite anyone as well, just a few of my uncles and aunties who lived nearby.



A few friends asked me how did I feel after the engagement. Honestly, I didn't feel much difference. But now I can start planning for the wedding. Yeay to that. I love planning events, especially those that involve pretty things. Secretly I already have a wedding binder (oh yeah I berangan a lot LOL)

I am going to share some photos from the engagement. In case I lost my phone or my laptop crashes, I will have the memory saved in this blog.





One photo with my photographer of the day, dear sister Ana




Hopefully everything planned will run smoothly, Amin. 
Doakan kami!


2 comments: